RadioBanter

-   -   QRZ Forums - Homebrew and Kit Projects for Saturday 13 January 2018 (https://www.radiobanter.com/homebrew/252375-qrz-forums-homebrew-kit-projects-saturday-13-january-2018-a.html)

QRZ.com via rec.radio.amateur.moderated Admin January 13th 18 06:18 PM

QRZ Forums - Homebrew and Kit Projects for Saturday 13 January 2018

Homebrew and Kit Projects

Junk Drawer Mighty Mite Issues

https://forums.qrz.com/index.php?thr...issues.595188/

Im trying to get back into the swing of things, having been only lightly
active on VHF and UHF FM since my only functioning HF radio kicked the
bucket, and decided that I could probably homebrew a transmitter and
receiver to get started. Ive got some electronics training, am an IT guy,
and have brewed up a few odds and ends circuits in the past, so how hard
could this be?

I managed to brew up a direct conversion receiver with VFO with the
simplest circuits possible to get started, and...

Junk Drawer Mighty Mite Issues