RadioBanter

-   -   [AB1OC/AB1QB] PTT Switch for Remote Operation (https://www.radiobanter.com/homebrew/288925-%5Bab1oc-ab1qb%5D-ptt-switch-remote-operation.html)

AB1OC/AB1QB via rec.radio.amateur.moderated Admin May 22nd 20 12:33 AM

[AB1OC/AB1QB] PTT Switch for Remote Operation

Our HAM Station

PTT Switch for Remote Operation

https://stationproject.blog/2020/05/...te-ptt-switch/

Remote Operating Setup for AB1OC-AB1QB Station

Heres an article by Nashua Area Radio Society member Mark, KC1IML that
explains how to build a PTT switch for remote operation of our station via
SmartSDR. Mark and others have been using our station remotely to work DX
and operate in the Nashua Area Radio Societys Student-Teacher Contest
Series.

Source: PTT Switch for Remote Operation Nashua Area Radio Society

And here is a link to a more current USB to serial adapter for use in this
application. You can learn more about the Remote Operating Gateway setup at
AB1OC-AB1QB here.

Fred, AB1OC