RadioBanter

-   -   L-C phase-shift networks (https://www.radiobanter.com/homebrew/64610-l-c-phase-shift-networks.html)

David J Windisch February 16th 05 10:31 AM

L-C phase-shift networks

Hi, all concerned:

In Ham Radio mag, Jan, 1978, there are some 90-deg phase-shift networks
covering 1-30 MHz.

Could an Elmer help me out with a lead to schematics, pls?

73, Dave, N3HE

Richard Hosking February 17th 05 12:48 PM

Try googling with "polyphase quadrature network"
I have used one of these as an RF network which worked acceptably well
to 30 MHz, though losses were significant.
I seem to recall the original article described one of these, though I
am not sure.

Richard

Harold E. Johnson February 17th 05 02:50 PM

David J Windisch wrote:
Hi, all concerned:

In Ham Radio mag, Jan, 1978, there are some 90-deg phase-shift networks
covering 1-30 MHz.

Could an Elmer help me out with a lead to schematics, pls?

GM David

I sent this to your e-mail address, but not sure that it was received.

G.W. Horn, I4MK. QEX November 1982

"How to design wide-band RF quadrature Network".

Regards

W4ZCB