Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 24th 05, 05:37 PM
Dale Parfitt

"Henry Kolesnik" wrote in message
m...
Dale

Very, very, very, nice job, thanks for showing your work..
I like the room inside to work on it..
The workmanship is commercial grade, what is your profession?
Did yiu say you've laced it, if so how about a pix?
The only thing that I see that I would do if I were building it is I would
swap the tone and volume as I like the volume right next to the tuning

knob.
Where does one get an eddystone dial these days and how much?

--

73
Hank WD5JFR

Hi Hank,

There are a few things I would do differently too- unfortunately, that front
panel has too many hours in it ( for me at least) to change. I learn on each
one.
I found the Eddystone on EBay and looking for another for the matching TX.
My professon is EE, but have a full machine shop and just enough knowledge
to use the mill and lathe.
Dale