RadioBanter

-   -   Any sources for TDA1572? (https://www.radiobanter.com/homebrew/69274-any-sources-tda1572.html)

Netgeek April 19th 05 06:00 PM

Any sources for TDA1572?

Does anyone here know of onesy-twosy sources for the Philips
TDA1572T?

The Philips website shows the part is in "full production" status
(amazing - part that's not already obsolete 8-)..... however, the
only distributor they list (Avnet) shows no inventory. A check of
the "usual suspects" (Digikey, et.al.) comes up with nothing and
I've had no luck with Google either.

Any suggestions appreciated.
Bill

Pete KE9OA April 20th 05 02:32 AM

I checked with the Philips website.........it was discontinued December,
2002. This was the heart of the MW receiver we are going to market. I did
discover a new chip that we will use.
How many do you need? SMD or DIP?
E-mail me directly.

Pete