RadioBanter

-   -   Is there affordable software I can use to map out circuit traces for a printed circuit board? (https://www.radiobanter.com/homebrew/74746-there-affordable-software-i-can-use-map-out-circuit-traces-printed-circuit-board.html)

Cliff July 17th 05 02:53 PM

Is there affordable software I can use to map out circuit traces for a printed circuit board?

I about ready to design and build my own solid state RF amp. Is
there a good and affordable piece of software out there that I can use
to neatly map out the circuit traces for my printed circuit board.

Dave Platt July 17th 05 05:38 PM

I about ready to design and build my own solid state RF amp. Is
there a good and affordable piece of software out there that I can use
to neatly map out the circuit traces for my printed circuit board.

http://www.cadsoft.de/freeware.htm might be sufficient, depending on
the size of the board you plan to make.

--
Dave Platt AE6EO

crusty@REMOVE_THIS_lsmo.sytes.net July 17th 05 06:56 PM

EasyTrax is a freeware program Protel released for DOS computers years ago. it
will run on Windows 98 in a DOS windowm too.

Do a google search and you'll find many sites that have it for download.

One note, it doesn't have surface mount pads, so it's through-hole or kludge in
the SM parts.

pcb_dude July 18th 05 04:34 AM

http://www.expresspcb.com/

Jim July 19th 05 06:54 AM

http://www.freepcb.com/

Free PCB layout

http://tinycad.sourceforge.net/

Free schematic program that can output a Netlist.

Jim
N6BIU

[email protected] July 22nd 05 04:43 AM

have a look at TARGET3001 www.target3001.com ..richard