RadioBanter

-   -   Homebrew Web Site, New Homebrew PODCAST (https://www.radiobanter.com/homebrew/77200-homebrew-web-site-new-homebrew-podcast.html)

[email protected] August 28th 05 08:15 AM

Homebrew Web Site, New Homebrew PODCAST

I've updated my web site and added some new homebrew content.

http://www.qsl.net/n2cqr/

I've also included info on a new PODCAST program on homebrewing that
Mike, KL7R, and I have put together. It is called SolderSmoke and I
think it will be of interest to members of these groups. Mike (in
Juneau) and I (in London) regularly discuss our homebrew projects.
We've turned the QSOs into a kind of radio program. You can listen to
it via your computer, or you can subscribe and have episodes
automatically downloaded to your MP-3 player. Then you can listen to
homebrew-oriented QSOs while on your way to work, or wherever.

I hope you like it. Feedback welcome. Here is the URL for the
website: http://www.qsl.net/n2cqr/

73 from London
Bill N2CQR M0HBR CU2JL