RadioBanter

-   -   JFET for dip meter (https://www.radiobanter.com/homebrew/86252-jfet-dip-meter.html)

Bill Turner January 12th 06 04:22 PM

JFET for dip meter

Ok, so I'm lazy.

Does anyone know of an appropriate JFET for a VHF/UHF dip meter? I could
spend some time prowling through data sheets, but if anyone knows of a
readily available one I'd be appreciative. The usual MPF102 clones don't
have high enough frequency capability.

Thanks in advance,

73, Bill W6WRT

Leon January 12th 06 05:11 PM

JFET for dip meter

Vishay/Telefunken makes several UHF MOSFETs:

http://www.vishay.com/transistors-rf...ate-si-mosfet/

73, Leon

johan aeq January 12th 06 05:55 PM

JFET for dip meter

try a J310.

"Leon" schreef in bericht
oups.com...

Paul Burridge January 13th 06 11:45 PM

JFET for dip meter

On Thu, 12 Jan 2006 08:22:36 -0800, "Bill Turner"
wrote:

Ok, so I'm lazy.

Does anyone know of an appropriate JFET for a VHF/UHF dip meter? I could
spend some time prowling through data sheets, but if anyone knows of a
readily available one I'd be appreciative. The usual MPF102 clones don't
have high enough frequency capability.

3SK88 dual-gate mosfet takes some beating.
--

"What is now proved was once only imagin'd" - William Blake