RadioBanter

-   -   clevite filters (https://www.radiobanter.com/homebrew/87643-clevite-filters.html)

pgjönsson February 1st 06 03:56 PM

clevite filters

Hello group, does someone have info or can tell me were to find info on
Clevite filters,
4 filters, all T.L. 40D55A, one called ´ladder filter´, two called ´ceramic
filter´and one w/o
specification.

TIA / per / sm7aha

Leon February 1st 06 09:37 PM

clevite filters

I remember using Brush-Clevite ceramic resonators many years ago, in
simple ladder filters.

Leon

Frank February 3rd 06 09:19 PM

B.G. Micro caries the 455 khz ceraminc filters. I don't know if those are what you're looking for. I was just looking for the ceraminc IF filters for a receiver project.

Frank

pgjönsson February 4th 06 01:30 PM

clevite filters

Tnx for answering, gentlemen, the problem is that I already have the filters
and would like to see where I can use them

73 / per / sm7aha

Leon February 4th 06 03:21 PM

clevite filters

pgjönsson wrote:
Tnx for answering, gentlemen, the problem is that I already have the filters
and would like to see where I can use them

You could make up a simple crystal tester and find out their
parameters. The same techniques should work OK.

Leon