RadioBanter

-   -   FT-757 GXII alignment.... (https://www.radiobanter.com/homebrew/88311-ft-757-gxii-alignment.html)

Plod's Conscience February 19th 06 01:08 PM

FT-757 GXII alignment....

Not so much "avoided", more a case of being too lazy or too
stupid, or both, to be able to tackle and pass a test targetted
at 14-year-olds and which 14-year-olds were taking in their stride?

Nedlar wrote:
On 19 Feb 2006 04:44:27 -0800, "Plod's Conscience"
wrote:

Wasn't there someone who couldn't work out the trivially simple
task of how to thread a wire through the tubes of a roof rack?

Wasn't that the same person who avoided taking a trivially simple
Morse test for 20-odd years and then used the farcical M3 route in
order to get on HF?

Frank Turner-Smith G3VKI February 19th 06 01:19 PM

FT-757 GXII alignment....

on 19/02/2006 13:08 Chippenham Breaker (CB) said the following:
Not so much "avoided", more a case of being too lazy or too
stupid, or both, to be able to tackle and pass a test targetted
at 14-year-olds and which 14-year-olds were taking in their stride?

and how old were _YOU_ when you passed?
....(_!_)...

huLLy February 19th 06 01:42 PM

FT-757 GXII alignment....

wrote:

Wasn't there someone who couldn't work out the trivially simple
task of how to thread a wire through the tubes of a roof rack?

Wasn't that the same person who avoided taking a trivially simple
Morse test for 20-odd years and then used the farcical M3 route in
order to get on HF?

Who was it that avoided it for 14 years?

--
huLLy
Tel: 07976 123278

Three Cheers for PC Fuller! February 19th 06 03:30 PM

FT-757 GXII alignment....

Nedlar wrote:
On Sun, 19 Feb 2006 13:42:56 -0000, "huLLy" wrote:

Who was it that avoided it for 14 years?

No idea. It can't have been you because you remain a 2nd-Class G7.

Thank you for reminding me. Whatever would I do without you?

--
huLLy
Tel: 07976 123278

zBBPK February 19th 06 09:11 PM

FT-757 GXII alignment....

"huLLy" wrote:

Who was it that avoided it for 14 years?

g7--- was issued when ???

Three Cheers for PC Fuller! February 19th 06 09:29 PM

FT-757 GXII alignment....

zBBPK wrote:
"huLLy" wrote:

Who was it that avoided it for 14 years?

g7--- was issued when ???

1987 but I never avoided it ;)

--
huLLy
Tel: 07976 123278

JIMBO February 20th 06 07:22 AM

FT-757 GXII alignment....

You avoided a trivially simple Morse test. I suppose you had no
interest in HF eh? ( apart from freebanding ?)...

Tee hee !.......nice one.....

zBBPK February 21st 06 08:29 PM

FT-757 GXII alignment....

"Three Cheers for PC Fuller!" wrote:

zBBPK wrote:
"huLLy" wrote:

Who was it that avoided it for 14 years?

g7--- was issued when ???

1987 but I never avoided it ;)

bbbbbbbbbwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh

next thing you'll claim is that you had no interest in hf !!

zBBPK February 21st 06 08:29 PM

FT-757 GXII alignment....

Nedlar wrote:

"huLLy" wrote:

1987 but I never avoided it ;)

You avoided a trivially simple Morse test. I suppose you had no
interest in HF eh? ( apart from freebanding ?)...

snap!

Three Cheers for PC Fuller! February 21st 06 08:53 PM

FT-757 GXII alignment....

zBBPK wrote:

next thing you'll claim is that you had no interest in hf !!

Correct, and I still don't.
--
huLLy
Tel: 07976 123278