Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 13th 06, 02:05 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Roberto IZ5FCY

Default GG Tetrode/Pentode QRO

Hello to everybody.

I would want to use a pair or quad tetrode (4-400a or 4cx250/350) as GG
triode for AB/C class operations.

I don't remember where I have read that only the control grid had
physically push to ground, while the others grid(s) was electrically
floating and connected to ground through of the capacitors....

Can you help me with schemas, links and suggestions?

Many thanks in advance..and sorry for bandwidht...

Roberto IZ5FCY

--
73's de IZ5FCY Roberto