RadioBanter

-   -   Solid state vhf and UHF amplifier designs? (https://www.radiobanter.com/homebrew/90519-solid-state-vhf-uhf-amplifier-designs.html)

VK3XL March 14th 06 05:50 AM

Solid state vhf and UHF amplifier designs?

Hi all, Im looking for solid state amplifier designs for use on 144 MHZ SSB of about 100 W output for up to 20 watts drive. Does anyone have links to suitable circuit diagrams?
I am also interested to increase my output power on 432 SSB as well. I currently have 10 w drive and would like to increase that to 100w or there abouts. Solid state amp circuits only please
Thanks for looking
Mike VK3XL

noexqs March 18th 06 01:48 PM

Solid state vhf and UHF amplifier designs?

Mike, have a look at:
http://www.qsl.net/yu1aw/VHFPower.htm

A simple design with MRF317 (28V):
http://hjem.get2net.dk/ole_nykjaer/o...rf317/317.html

You may find some of the transistors used to be obsolete

regards,

Willem
PE2WDO
Holland

"VK3XL" schreef in bericht

--
VK3XL

VK3XL March 20th 06 03:00 AM

Thanks Willem, i had already looked at the YU1AW site and have collected a bit of info , but I had not seen the OZ2OE amp design, thanks for your trouble.
By the way I did find another interesting web page with a 2 meter amp design using a MRF245
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/f6itv/p2032001.htm
Regards
Mike