RadioBanter

-   -   home made pcb (https://www.radiobanter.com/homebrew/92151-home-made-pcb.html)

James Thompson April 5th 06 03:58 AM

home made pcb

Just wanted to share this link for anyone that is thinking of making your
own pcb's.
This link is to the web site of tom gootee. It is a very well detailed step
through on making pcb's using the toner transfer method, but not with the
expensive toner transfer paper. I have tested this ( Jet PRINTPHOTO -
Multi-project photo paper ) with much better results then I got with the
high priced ttp.
http://www.fullnet.com/u/tomg/gooteepc.htm
Take a look, I was very impressed with the results.. JTT..kf4huf