Old February 13th 09, 09:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated,rec.radio.info

Default Sorry For Delay

Hi All,

I know from my "bounced e-mail" that Netcom / Earthlink had problems
overnight and that many of you did not receive Newsline 1644. The newscast
was prefeed poted at about 2:05 a.m. Pacific, as is normal, but I received
53 bounce backs out of 67 on the prefeed list. As I am on vacatoion I did
not open my e-mail till a bit ago and found the problem. I have no resent
the prefeed and hope that this time it makes it to all of you. Meantime I
am about to get on the phone to Earthlink and have a few words with
them. Lastly to thoe of you who received the original feed -- the
replacement is the same material

My appologies to all...

Bill Pasternak, WA6ITF
Editor, Etc.

WTB: Delay Tube al goss Boatanchors 0 September 7th 06 07:08 PM
Trying to get rid of a delay sting2602 Scanner 4 July 29th 06 11:45 PM
Another delay on the Eton E1? jamulc Shortwave 6 June 20th 05 04:07 AM
Delay streaming Scoops Broadcasting 0 May 30th 05 10:09 PM
PRO-74 Delay Question MeToo Scanner 0 March 17th 04 08:27 PM