RadioBanter

-   Info (https://www.radiobanter.com/info/)
-   -   sky champion s20r (https://www.radiobanter.com/info/157436-sky-champion-s20r.html)

randal anderson December 31st 10 04:16 AM

sky champion s20r

Hello my name is Randal Anderson and I am not sure how to post comments or if I am in the right place. Sorry. I recently found a sky chapion s20r radio in pretty good condition and I was curiuos how much it was worth also how much it may cost to fully restore it. Thank you for any help you can give me also my address is . Thank you and I will keep trying to get ahold of someone.