RadioBanter

-   Info (https://www.radiobanter.com/info/)
-   -   Mike Nickolaus, NF0N, in the news! (https://www.radiobanter.com/info/184069-mike-nickolaus-nf0n-news.html)

ARRL Members Only Web site February 13th 12 03:58 PM

Mike Nickolaus, NF0N, in the news!

I am pleased to let you know that there was a great article about Mike
Nickolaus, NF0N, in the February 9 issue of the Dakota County Star.
Mike is the Nebraska Section Traffic Manager. The article not only
included Mike's history as a ham, but included several positive remarks
about our hobby.

You can read the article at the paper's website:
http://tinyurl.com/nf0n-news

Congratulations, Mike! I know I speak for a whole bunch of hams when I
say we're proud of you!

73, Art K0AIZ

ARRL Nebraska Section
Section Manager: Arthur I Zygielbaum, K0AIZ