RadioBanter

-   Info (https://www.radiobanter.com/info/)
-   -   QRZ Forums - Amateur Radio News for Monday 25 January 2016 (https://www.radiobanter.com/info/225130-qrz-forums-amateur-radio-news-monday-25-january-2016-a.html)

QRZ.com via rec.radio.info Admin January 25th 16 06:46 PM

QRZ Forums - Amateur Radio News for Monday 25 January 2016

Amateur Radio News

How to install a Horizontal Waller Flag antenna at 150 foot

http://forums.qrz.com/index.php?thre...0-foot.495077/

Perhaps you guys and gals would like to see my latest Antenna Install? This
tower has so many antennas on it that it would have been about impossible
to put this 44 foot long boom new Horizontal Waller Flag receive antenna
for the low bands up without a Crane. So the Crane it was. This is an 8
minute You Tube Video created by Dino Raptis KR9V. Dino flying his Quad
Copter and me wearing the GoPro camera while I was up in the "ManCage"
along with one of the Don Fruchey Crane Crew.

The...

How to install a Horizontal Waller Flag antenna at 150 foot