RadioBanter

-   Info (https://www.radiobanter.com/info/)
-   -   [LSWC] Visit by Steve Thomas, General Manager, RSGB (https://www.radiobanter.com/info/242165-%5Blswc%5D-visit-steve-thomas-general-manager-rsgb.html)

LSWC via rec.radio.info Admin May 27th 17 03:51 AM

[LSWC] Visit by Steve Thomas, General Manager, RSGB

Lincoln Short Wave Club

Visit by Steve Thomas, General Manager, RSGB

http://www.g5fz.co.uk/visit-steve-th...-manager-rsgb/

Lincoln Short Wave Club - Bringing amateur radio to the community

On Wednesday 31st May 2017 the General Manager of the RSGB, Steve Thomas,
will be visiting theÂ*Lincoln Short Wave ClubÂ*for an informal discussion and
question and answer session. Â*As usual on these occasions theÂ*ClubÂ*will be
open to visitors. Â*We would welcome participation from other clubs so if
you have a question for Steve, come along you will be made welcome. Â*Â*For
visitors new to LSWC meetings; we are meeting in the BSA Village Hall at
Aisthorpe, Village Hall Lane. LN1 2SG: 2000 hours for 2015 hours.

Lincoln Short Wave Club - Bringing amateur radio to the community