RadioBanter

-   Info (https://www.radiobanter.com/info/)
-   -   [ETH] Which Way Does Current Really Flow? (https://www.radiobanter.com/info/254765-%5Beth%5D-way-does-current-really-flow.html)

ETH via rec.radio.info Admin March 5th 18 10:17 AM

[ETH] Which Way Does Current Really Flow?

Everything Ham Radio

Which Way Does Current Really Flow?

http://www.everythinghamradio.com/20...t-really-flow/

I was recently taken to task by one of my blog readers regarding my
description of current flow in my No Nonsense Technician Class License
Study Guide. He wrote: You casually say that current flows from Positive to
Negative (with cool accompanying directional arrows), without any
accompanying qualifying statement. Over the years I have looked at ALL the
views on the subject. Positive to Negative is NOT what I was taught 48
years ago, and I have never seen a good reason to change my view. In a
subsequent email,

The post Which Way Does Current Really Flow? appeared first on Everything
Ham Radio.