RadioBanter

-   Info (https://www.radiobanter.com/info/)
-   -   [LSWC] SteppIR (https://www.radiobanter.com/info/259049-%5Blswc%5D-steppir.html)

LSWC via rec.radio.info Admin June 10th 18 04:03 AM

[LSWC] SteppIR

Lincoln Short Wave Club

SteppIR

http://www.g5fz.co.uk/steppir/

Lincoln Short Wave Club - Bringing amateur radio to the community

After the surplus equipment sale, Stephen and Les getting the SteppIR ready
for collection.

Lincoln Short Wave Club - Bringing amateur radio to the community

Surplus Equipment Sale

http://www.g5fz.co.uk/surplus-equipment-sale-13/

Lincoln Short Wave Club - Bringing amateur radio to the community

The change of day and time was a disappointment to some of our regular
visitors to the surplus equipment sales but it meant others could come,
some on their way to the Spalding Rally.

We had visitors from Newcastle, York, Hull, Mansfield and Grantham to name
a few places; most visitors were able to pick up a bargain or two or got
rid of some of their surplus.

Below are a few photos from the day; sorry about the quality I really must
invest in a new camera!!

Â*

Just to prove G4STO was actually at the sale; she looks a little aggressive
but that’s because she’s concentrating.

Our next surplus equipment sale will be on Wednesday 24th October 2018 with
booking in from 1830 hours.

Lincoln Short Wave Club - Bringing amateur radio to the community