RadioBanter

-   Info (https://www.radiobanter.com/info/)
-   -   [ETH] Happy Thanksgiving! (https://www.radiobanter.com/info/265928-%5Beth%5D-happy-thanksgiving.html)

ETH via rec.radio.info Admin November 24th 18 10:41 AM

[ETH] Happy Thanksgiving!

Everything Ham Radio

Happy Thanksgiving!

http://www.everythinghamradio.com/20...hanksgiving-2/

Howdy everybody and welcome back to my blog. I know that I havent been very
regular here lately, and for that I apologize. I would say that I have just
been so busy that I havent had time to write anything but that wouldnt be
true. However, in a way I have been pretty busy and havent felt like
working more while Im at my RL job. So whatever the reason for me not
posting anything regularly, I hope to start posting more than I have. So
how was everyones

The post Happy Thanksgiving! appeared first on Everything Ham Radio.