RadioBanter

-   Info (https://www.radiobanter.com/info/)
-   -   [ETH] It Amazed Me! (https://www.radiobanter.com/info/266748-%5Beth%5D-amazed-me.html)

ETH via rec.radio.info Admin December 14th 18 10:06 AM

[ETH] It Amazed Me!

Everything Ham Radio

It Amazed Me!

http://www.everythinghamradio.com/2018/12/it-amazed-me/

Hey everybody and welcome back to Everything Ham Radio! Can yall believe
that it is already December? It has been almost a year since I ended my
podcast. It amazes me how time flies! Something else that amazes me is that
while I was getting ready to write a post for this week, I checked out my
stats. Even though I havent been regularly posting this year I am still
getting good traffic to my site and actually have more unique visitors this
year than I did last year. I

The post It Amazed Me! appeared first on Everything Ham Radio.