RadioBanter

-   Info (https://www.radiobanter.com/info/)
-   -   [ETH] How To Be A Net Control (https://www.radiobanter.com/info/283926-%5Beth%5D-how-net-control.html)

ETH via rec.radio.info Admin February 6th 20 10:28 AM

[ETH] How To Be A Net Control

Everything Ham Radio - A Ham Radio Blog

How To Be A Net Control

http://www.everythinghamradio.com/20...a-net-control/

I’m sure if you are a ham you have been involved in a net at some point.
But my question is, have you ever thought about being on the other side the
radio? That’s where I talk about in this post. I have been a ham since
June, or maybe July, of 1995. That’s nearly 25 years as a ham! In that time
I’ve learned how to communicate on the radio, how to listen and most
importantly how to be a net control operator. I have been a net control for
a standard training net, a Skywarn net, an emergency nets, a RACES net and
several other types of nets. Knowing how to run a net has also helped me...
Read moreHow To Be A Net Control

The post How To Be A Net Control appeared first on Everything Ham Radio - A
Ham Radio Blog.