RadioBanter

-   Moderated (https://www.radiobanter.com/moderated/)
-   -   RRAM on Worldnet (https://www.radiobanter.com/moderated/170511-rram-worldnet.html)

Bill Powell February 23rd 07 05:04 AM

RRAM on Worldnet

RRAM has been picked up by AT&T Worldnet

John Doe March 2nd 07 06:40 PM

RRAM on Worldnet

RRAM has now been picked up by ADELPHIA/COMCAST as well.
73's

Cecil Moore March 3rd 07 12:45 AM

RRAM on Worldnet

John Doe wrote:
RRAM has now been picked up by ADELPHIA/COMCAST as well.

Also by sbcglobal.yahoo.com in Houston
--
73, Cecil http://www.w5dxp.com

Howard Lester March 3rd 07 01:51 AM

RRAM on Worldnet

"Cecil Moore" wrote

John Doe wrote:
RRAM has now been picked up by ADELPHIA/COMCAST as well.

Also by sbcglobal.yahoo.com in Houston
--
73, Cecil http://www.w5dxp.com

And by dakotacom in Tucson. Hello, Cecil!!

Howard N7SO

John.Smith.I March 3rd 07 04:33 AM

RRAM on Worldnet

Cecil Moore wrote:
John Doe wrote:
RRAM has now been picked up by ADELPHIA/COMCAST as well.

Also by sbcglobal.yahoo.com in Houston

Cecil:

If your news server ain't picked it up days ago, get another one.

Got it on news.albasani.net, news.motzarella.org, and
news.linuxfan.it--for example--these are ALL free news servers if you
just register with 'em--give 'em a try! Google will be your best friend
for registering with 'em ...

JS
--
http://assemblywizard.tekcities.com

Dee Flint March 3rd 07 05:06 AM

RRAM on Worldnet

On Mar 2, 11:33 pm, "John.Smith.I" wrote:
Cecil Moore wrote:
John Doe wrote:
RRAM has now been picked up by ADELPHIA/COMCAST as well.

Also by sbcglobal.yahoo.com in Houston

Cecil:

If your news server ain't picked it up days ago, get another one.

Got it on news.albasani.net, news.motzarella.org, and
news.linuxfan.it--for example--these are ALL free news servers if you
just register with 'em--give 'em a try! Google will be your best friend
for registering with 'em ...

JS
--http://assemblywizard.tekcities.com

It's not showing up here on my server here yet (Comcast in Clinton
Twp, MI).

Dee, N8UZE

Mike Coslo March 3rd 07 01:48 PM

RRAM on Worldnet

"Dee Flint" wrote in
oups.com:

It's not showing up here on my server here yet (Comcast in Clinton
Twp, MI).

Hi Dee,

You might try a call to them. Comcast gets their newgroup feed
through Giganews, and Gnews has had the group for around a week. I think
it might take a while to propagate to the various Camcast locations - but
not exactly sure how that process goes exactly.

Just to be sure, did you refresh your Newsgroup list or check for new
groups?

- 73 de Mike KB3EIA -

John Smith I March 3rd 07 08:06 PM

RRAM on Worldnet

Cecil Moore wrote:
John Doe wrote:
RRAM has now been picked up by ADELPHIA/COMCAST as well.
Also by sbcglobal.yahoo.com in Houston

Cecil:

If your news server ain't picked it up days ago, get another one.

Got it on news.albasani.net, news.motzarella.org, and
news.linuxfan.it--for example--these are ALL free news servers if you
just register with 'em--give 'em a try! Google will be your best friend
for registering with 'em ...

JS
--http://assemblywizard.tekcities.com

It's not showing up here on my server here yet (Comcast in Clinton
Twp, MI).

Dee, N8UZE

Give one of those free news servers a try dee. They won't give you a
complete listing of all the threads which are available UNTIL you
register with 'em. Just get a gmail email addy (gmail handles spam
"right out of the box" better than any email I have used) as they send
you your user name and password which you must use to identify to, to
use the server ...

JS
--
http://assemblywizard.tekcities.com

John Smith I March 3rd 07 08:07 PM

RRAM on Worldnet

Dee Flint wrote:

It's not showing up here on my server here yet (Comcast in Clinton
Twp, MI).

Dee, N8UZE

Of course, using google groups, as you are doing, is also a good
alternative.

JS
--
http://assemblywizard.tekcities.com