Old March 15th 07, 03:52 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated

Default Any other UK calls out there..?!

Hi All,

Well this group has been up & running for a few weeks now and I still seem
to be the only one here from the UK..!

I haven't been all that active I admit, but blame work, we've had the
builders in making serious alterations to my office (think knocking walls
down etc..!) and it's been rather hectic..!

Anyway, let's hear from some others this side of the pond :-)

73 Ivor G6URP

Old April 5th 07, 10:26 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated

Ivor Jones wrote:
Hi All,

Well this group has been up & running for a few weeks now and I still seem
to be the only one here from the UK..!

SNIP

Ivor,

Just made it to the table

Charlie.

--
2E0WYM
www.wymsey.co.uk

Old April 7th 07, 01:41 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated

"charlie" wrote in message

Ivor Jones wrote:
Hi All,

Well this group has been up & running for a few weeks
now and I still seem to be the only one here from the
UK..!

SNIP

Ivor,

Just made it to the table

Charlie.

Where are you from..? I'm in the West Midlands, just outside Birmingham.

Are you the Charlie I've spoken with before..? Callsign..?

73 Ivor G6URP

Old April 7th 07, 07:26 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated

Ivor Jones wrote:
SNIP

Where are you from..? I'm in the West Midlands, just outside Birmingham.

Are you the Charlie I've spoken with before..? Callsign..?

73 Ivor G6URP

Ivor,

I only got my licence this Thursday (2E0WYM) so it won't have been
me I have not been on the air yet as I have been busy
constructing a fan dipole (40m - 10) which is for the loft as I
can't put up external aerials.

73 Charlie

--
2E0WYM
www.wymsey.co.uk

Old April 7th 07, 10:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated

Ivor,

In answer to your first question: I am in Southampton - on the east
bank of the river with funnel views of the liners

Charlie.

--
2E0WYM
www.wymsey.co.uk

Halloween Calls Caveat Lector Dx 1 November 2nd 05 09:49 PM
ESA calls radioamateurs Thierry Antenna 0 October 18th 05 08:08 PM
Janine calls it, [email protected] Shortwave 2 July 23rd 05 10:06 PM
Halloween Calls Keyboard In The Wilderness Dx 2 November 1st 04 01:47 AM
Private Calls LAWMAN267 Scanner 4 February 18th 04 09:21 AM