RadioBanter

-   Moderated (https://www.radiobanter.com/moderated/)
-   -   Bigger than cycle 19?!?! (https://www.radiobanter.com/moderated/170551-bigger-than-cycle-19-a.html)

Jeff Caird March 21st 07 02:04 PM

Bigger than cycle 19?!?!

http://science.slashdot.org/science/.../1229247.shtml

I became a SWL just as cycle 19 was peaking. I became a
ham during 22. I will be retired in 23. Hoorah for ten
meters!

Rick Ruhl March 22nd 07 05:56 PM

Bigger than cycle 19?!?!

"Jeff Caird" wrote in message
http://science.slashdot.org/science/.../1229247.shtml

I became a SWL just as cycle 19 was peaking. I became a
ham during 22. I will be retired in 23. Hoorah for ten
meters!

Looks like the story slashdot linked to was over a year old.. LOL. But they
are right... this is gonna be a good cycle.

Worked Swaziland with one call on 40 last night. Gotta love low band.

Rick - W4PC