RadioBanter

-   Moderated (https://www.radiobanter.com/moderated/)
-   -   Best 2M / 440 repeaters to use in the Baltimore/Washington area (https://www.radiobanter.com/moderated/170563-best-2m-440-repeaters-use-baltimore-washington-area.html)

Rick[_3_] April 1st 07 05:48 PM

Best 2M / 440 repeaters to use in the Baltimore/Washington area

I'm flying to Baltimore tomorrow morning and driving to Rockville, MD for
a daylong series of meetings. I'll have my Kenwood TH-F6A with me. What
are the best repeaters (frequencies and PL tones) in Washington and
northwest suburbs where I can pass the time while stuck in traffic, and
maybe get some help getting around and past the traffic jams?

Thanks...