RadioBanter

-   Moderated (https://www.radiobanter.com/moderated/)
-   -   DSP software for PC (https://www.radiobanter.com/moderated/170568-dsp-software-pc.html)

[email protected] April 10th 07 08:22 AM

Threaded Rod

Try your local power utility salvage. Hardware like that can be had
for metal scrap prices.

On Mon, 9 Apr 2007 09:58:13 EDT, "KH6HZ" wrote:

I'm relocating my tower next month to my new home, and have to pour a new
pier footing for the tower.

Does anyone have a good online source for threaded rod?

Specifically, I'm looking for 3 pieces of 1 inch threaded rod, roughly 3' in
length.

Local supply sources don't stock anything that large, plus I would question
the quality of the rod they sell in terms of the softness of the steel. I
want to make sure I get the best quality I can buy up front.

Bruce in Alaska April 10th 07 08:18 PM

Threaded Rod

In article ,
"KH6HZ" wrote:

On Mon, 9 Apr 2007 11:45:04 EDT, wrote:

I got mine from "Hilti" --- they often have a 'booth' at Home Depot
stores, and here in town they also have a stand-alone store. These
are the same bolts that are used in the base of street lights, traffic
signals, etc.

Hmmm.... doesn't ring a bell at the local home depot stores around here,
unless they're a recent addition... Granted, for the past year or so I've
been going to Lowes rather than the 'pot.

You should be asking for "Readi-Rod". Just about ANY Industrial Supply
House will stock it, in various sizes and threads. Graingers, McMater
Karr, ect.....

Bruce in alaska
--
add a 2 before @

Bud[_2_] April 12th 07 10:08 AM

DSP software for PC

Rick wrote:

I meant more in terms of programs that people here may have used and found
to be of high quality.

But, I'll wade through some of those 1,690,000 (now 1,940,000) hits and
see what I find.

Try freshmeat.net

[email protected] April 14th 07 05:02 AM

Threaded Rod

On Apr 9, 9:58 am, "KH6HZ" wrote:
I'm relocating my tower next month to my new home, and have to pour a new
pier footing for the tower.

Does anyone have a good online source for threaded rod?

Specifically, I'm looking for 3 pieces of 1 inch threaded rod, roughly 3' in
length.

Local supply sources don't stock anything that large, plus I would question
the quality of the rod they sell in terms of the softness of the steel. I
want to make sure I get the best quality I can buy up front.

http://www.mcmaster.com/

Enter "threaded rod" in the "Find Products" search box, hit "Go" and
stand back.

w3rv