RadioBanter

-   Moderated (https://www.radiobanter.com/moderated/)
-   -   QSL Label printing program (https://www.radiobanter.com/moderated/170637-qsl-label-printing-program.html)

RDWeaver May 15th 07 10:15 PM

QSL Label printing program

I use Logger32 as my general purpose logging program. I can mark Q's
which I want to QSL, and I can then export those marked Q's to an ADIF
file. I'd like a program which could import that ADIF file and the
output would be a print to a standard Avery label format.

Anyone know of a Windows product which can do that?

73, RDW

Fabian Kurz May 15th 07 11:36 PM

QSL Label printing program

RDWeaver wrote:
I use Logger32 as my general purpose logging program. I can mark Q's
which I want to QSL, and I can then export those marked Q's to an ADIF
file. I'd like a program which could import that ADIF file and the
output would be a print to a standard Avery label format.

BV7 by DF3CB is what you are looking for. Of course it's free.

http://df3cb.com/bv/index.html

73,
--
Fabian Kurz, DJ1YFK * Dresden, Germany * http://fkurz.net/
Online Log: http://dl0tud.tu-dresden.de/~dj1yfk/log.html

RDWeaver May 16th 07 01:41 AM

QSL Label printing program

On May 15, 10:36 pm, Fabian Kurz wrote:

BV7 by DF3CB is what you are looking for. Of course it's free.

http://df3cb.com/bv/index.html

Perfect! Absolutely perfect.

Thanks es 73,

RDW