RadioBanter

-   Moderated (https://www.radiobanter.com/moderated/)
-   -   Is your station photogenic? (https://www.radiobanter.com/moderated/170640-your-station-photogenic.html)

Howard Lester May 20th 07 10:02 PM

Is your station photogenic?

wrote

Where is the six foot rack full of goodies? Where is the clutter?

Where is the clutter?? Look at that stretched out coiled cord for his gold
D-104!! And, gaak! The telephone handset cord has a twist in it! The black
wire behind the white lamp isn't hanging straight down, and the pen is not
properly aligned with the paper on the desk! What a slob!!

N7SO

;-)

KØHB May 21st 07 04:18 AM

Is your station photogenic?

On May 20, 8:19 pm, wrote:

In what must be a tribute to your Nordic roots, your shack is perhaps
the most sterile looking I've ever seen.

Dave,

That photo is actually a birthday present for K0CKB. She was going on
a lecture trip over her birthday, so I asked what she wanted when she
got back --- "Clean up the shack and paint it." was her answer. So I
did, and took a picture and sent it to her.

Here's a link to a more recent photo. Extra credit if you can guess
the caliber of the weapon on the table.

http://home.earthlink.net/~k0hb/site...ures/shack.jpg

73, de Hans, K0HB
--
*}}}}} http://www.home.earthlink.net/~k0hb

[email protected] May 21st 07 05:38 AM

Is your station photogenic?

On May 21, 3:18 am, KØHB wrote:
On May 20, 8:19 pm, wrote:

In what must be a tribute to your Nordic roots, your shack is perhaps
the most sterile looking I've ever seen.

Dave,

That photo is actually a birthday present for K0CKB. She was going on
a lecture trip over her birthday, so I asked what she wanted when she
got back --- "Clean up the shack and paint it." was her answer. So I
did, and took a picture and sent it to her.

Here's a link to a more recent photo. Extra credit if you can guess
the caliber of the weapon on the table.

http://home.earthlink.net/~k0hb/site...builderpicture...

73, de Hans, K0HB

That's more like it!

I may offer a shack photo but it could take three days of shoveling
out.

There's not enough rifle showing for me to venture an accurate guess
as to what it is--maybe .270?

Dave K8MN

AF6AY May 21st 07 06:28 PM

Is your station photogenic?

On May 20, 7:18�pm, K�HB wrote:
On May 20, 8:19 pm, wrote:

Here's a link to a more recent photo. Extra credit if you can guess
the caliber of the weapon on the table.

http://home.earthlink.net/~k0hb/site...builderpicture...

I've heard you were a "big gun" on HF but isn't that carrying
things a bit far?!?

:-)

73, Len AF6AY

KØHB May 22nd 07 04:45 AM

Is your station photogenic?

On May 21, 5:28 pm, AF6AY wrote:

I've heard you were a "big gun" on HF but isn't that carrying
things a bit far?!?

My station is definitely small-bore ;-)

73, de Hans, K0HB
--