RadioBanter

-   Moderated (https://www.radiobanter.com/moderated/)
-   -   Can you id this receiver? (https://www.radiobanter.com/moderated/170668-can-you-id-receiver.html)

Rich Greenberg June 5th 07 12:54 AM

Can you id this receiver?

Please take a look at: http://www.panix.com/~richgr/Hallicrafters.jpg

and if you can, tell me the model number of this receiver. I am fairly
sure the mfgr is Hallicrafters.

--
Rich Greenberg N Ft Myers, FL, USA richgr atsign panix.com + 1 239 543 1353
Canines:Val, Red, Shasta & Casey (RIP), Red & Zero, Siberians Owner:Chinook-L

Fabian Kurz June 5th 07 02:22 AM

Can you id this receiver?

Rich Greenberg wrote:
Please take a look at: http://www.panix.com/~richgr/Hallicrafters.jpg

and if you can, tell me the model number of this receiver. I am fairly
sure the mfgr is Hallicrafters.

Hallicrafters SX-43:

http://www.rigpix.com/hallicrafter/sx43.htm

73,
--
Fabian Kurz, DJ1YFK * Dresden, Germany * http://fkurz.net/
Online Log: http://dl0tud.tu-dresden.de/~dj1yfk/log.html

KØHB June 5th 07 04:59 PM

Can you id this receiver?

On Jun 5, 10:06 am, "Porgy Tirebiter" wrote:

SX-42

Nope, SX-43. The location of the phone jack gives it away.

73, de Hans, K0HB

Rich Greenberg June 5th 07 08:15 PM

Can you id this receiver?

In article ,
Fabian Kurz wrote:
Rich Greenberg wrote:
Please take a look at: http://www.panix.com/~richgr/Hallicrafters.jpg

and if you can, tell me the model number of this receiver. I am fairly
sure the mfgr is Hallicrafters.

Hallicrafters SX-43:

http://www.rigpix.com/hallicrafter/sx43.htm

Thanks Fabian. That certainly looks like it.

This was a question (no prize) in my local ham club magazine.