RadioBanter

-   Moderated (https://www.radiobanter.com/moderated/)
-   -   Personal data (https://www.radiobanter.com/moderated/170710-personal-data.html)

RDWeaver June 27th 07 05:41 PM

Personal data

Recently I was chided here by one of the managers for being anonymous
(even though my name appears in the "from" line of every message I've
posted here), and some others have also been gigged (Klystron, Iitoi)
for the same reason.

I think it's commonly accepted that on the internet some people prefer
not to disclose their personal data (in the Army we call that
"OPSEC"). As long as the information posted meets the rules, I think
we should refrain from such scolding.

73,

RDW