RadioBanter

-   Moderated (https://www.radiobanter.com/moderated/)
-   -   Stake pocket antenna mount (https://www.radiobanter.com/moderated/170815-stake-pocket-antenna-mount.html)

Iitoi September 1st 07 05:37 PM

Stake pocket antenna mount

Putting an Icom 706 into my Arizona Cadillac. I've seen (but can't find now) a
mount fora Hustler (and similar) antennae which fits in a stake pocket on a
pickup. Anyone point me to a source?

The Man in the Maze
QRL on Baboquivari Peak, AZ

--
Iitoi

The Shadow[_2_] September 1st 07 06:10 PM

Stake pocket antenna mount

"Iitoi" wrote in message ...
Putting an Icom 706 into my Arizona Cadillac. I've seen (but can't find
now) a mount fora Hustler (and similar) antennae which fits in a stake
pocket on a pickup. Anyone point me to a source?

The Man in the Maze
QRL on Baboquivari Peak, AZ

--
Iitoi

These maybe
GeoTool Pickup Truck Stake Pocket Antenna Mounts
The strongest antenna mount made for pickup trucks!

http://www.geotool.com/antmount.htm

Lamont