RadioBanter

-   Moderated (https://www.radiobanter.com/moderated/)
-   -   Looking for ICOM F/O cable P/N's: OPC-172, OPC-172A or OPC-189 (https://www.radiobanter.com/moderated/170924-looking-icom-f-o-cable-p-ns-opc-172-opc-172a-opc-189-a.html)

Gary Waldeck February 7th 08 05:32 AM

Looking for ICOM F/O cable P/N's: OPC-172, OPC-172A or OPC-189

Hello all -

I am looking for a replacement fiber optic cable that was used in the ICOM
IC-901A/E multi-band radio system.

The ICOM Fiber Optic Cable part numbers that will work a OPC-172,
OPC-172A or OPC-189.

I have looked at the manufacturer's site and talked to their support staff,
they are no longer stocking or supporting these parts. I have also looked
on e-Bay and several other sites without success

If someone knows where I might find any of these part numbers, either new or
used, I'd be grateful.

Thanks for any help.

Gary Waldeck, K6AIR

Gwaldeck (at) ix (dot) Netcom (dot) com

Looking for ICOM F/O cable P/N's: OPC-172, OPC-172A or OPC-189