RadioBanter

-   Moderated (https://www.radiobanter.com/moderated/)
-   -   GB5ST (https://www.radiobanter.com/moderated/170973-gb5st.html)

LVN April 30th 08 01:50 PM

GB5ST

Special Event Station
Members of UKRA will activate the special event station GB5ST from April
31st for 3 days

Activity will be on all bands 160-10 meters and as well as 2 meters.

The group's challenge is to contact as many stations worldwide who have
stubbed their toes in the last 5 years during their 3 day event. So if you
have or know of someone who has stubbed their toe in the last 5 years call
them. QSL via RSCB.

10-10 de G1LVN
Amateur Radio - social networking since 1897

Phil Kane May 2nd 08 05:35 AM

GB5ST

On Wed, 30 Apr 2008 08:50:35 EDT, "LVN"
wrote:

The group's challenge is to contact as many stations worldwide who have
stubbed their toes in the last 5 years during their 3 day event. So if you
have or know of someone who has stubbed their toe in the last 5 years call
them. QSL via RSCB.

Does falling down and breaking one's shoulder and elbow in two
separate toe-stubbing incidents count?

If so, what frequencies can we find them on?
--

73 de K2ASP - Phil Kane

From a Clearing in the Silicon Forest

Beaverton (Washington County) Oregon

e-mail: k2asp [at] arrl [dot] net

Bill Horne[_4_] May 2nd 08 06:59 PM

GB5ST

wrote:

The group's challenge is to contact as many stations worldwide who have
stubbed their toes in the last 5 years during their 3 day event. So if you
have or know of someone who has stubbed their toe in the last 5 years call
them. QSL via RSCB.

Does falling down and breaking one's shoulder and elbow in two
separate toe-stubbing incidents count?

OM,

They don't really mean "toe". They don't really mean "stub".

Wink, nudge.

W1AC

--
(Remove QRM from my address for direct replies.)