RadioBanter

-   Moderated (https://www.radiobanter.com/moderated/)
-   -   Stuck at 66 (https://www.radiobanter.com/moderated/171051-stuck-66-a.html)

KØHB August 9th 08 12:12 AM

Stuck at 66

The flux number seems permanently stuck at 66, with an occassional spike all the
way up to 67.

Could it be that the decline in homebrewing and self-repair of our equipment,
resulting in less release of solder fumes, is affecting that number?

Solar flux? Solder flux? Could they be related?

Or are these guys on strike ---- http://www.fluxfactory.org/

--
73, de Hans, K0HB
Most Reverend Liberator of the Electric Smoke

Bill Horne[_4_] August 9th 08 01:56 AM

Stuck at 66

KØHB wrote:
The flux number seems permanently stuck at 66, with an occassional spik

e all the
way up to 67.

Could it be that the decline in homebrewing and self-repair of our equi

pment,
resulting in less release of solder fumes, is affecting that number?

Solar flux? Solder flux? Could they be related?

They both affect my mux, cost a lot of bucks, aren't good for any yucks,
and are about as interesting as hockey pucks.

W1AC

--
Bill "Stop me before I rhyme again" Horne, W1AC

(Remove QRM from my address for direct replies.)

Howard Lester August 9th 08 01:53 PM

Stuck at 66

"Bill Horne" wrote

Solar flux? Solder flux? Could they be related?

They both affect my mux, cost a lot of bucks, aren't good for any yucks,

and are about as interesting as hockey pucks.

nyuk nyuk!

Howard "Get Your Kicks on Route 66" N7SO