RadioBanter

-   Moderated (https://www.radiobanter.com/moderated/)
-   -   Where can I buy parts for Collins and Drake? (https://www.radiobanter.com/moderated/171086-where-can-i-buy-parts-collins-drake.html)

Bill Horne[_4_] September 30th 08 01:52 AM

Where can I buy parts for Collins and Drake?

I have acquired a Collins 516F-2 power supply, and need to know where I
can buy a rebuild kit for it. I also have a Drake AC-4 power supply, and
I'd like to recap and restore that too.

Come to think of it, who would you recommend for replacement tubes? Are
the packages made up for e.g., a 75S3-B worth it, or should I just buy
individual tubes?

Please reply off-list.

73,

Bill W1AC

--
Bill Horne

(Remove QRM from my address for direct replies.)