RadioBanter

-   Moderated (https://www.radiobanter.com/moderated/)
-   -   AMATEUR RADIO NEWSLINE SPECIAL BULLETIN - WALTER CRONKITE, KB2GSD - S.K. (https://www.radiobanter.com/moderated/171118-amateur-radio-newsline-special-bulletin-walter-cronkite-kb2gsd-s-k.html)

William M. Pasternak July 18th 09 10:44 AM

AMATEUR RADIO NEWSLINE SPECIAL BULLETIN - WALTER CRONKITE, KB2GSD - S.K.

AMATEUR RADIO NEWSLINE SPECIAL BULLETIN - WALTER CRONKITE, KB2GSD -
S.K.

Shortly after our current newscast #1666 went to air we learned of the
passing of broadcast and ham radio legend, Walter Cronkite, KB2GSD. We
have prepared a special 14 minute audio only tribute to Walter Cronkite
hosted by Mark Abramowicz, NT3V, that you can download and play from
our website at www.arnewsline.org. Simply scroll down to "Special
Reports" and click on the word "HERE" on the line that reads "Click
HERE to download our 14 minute tribute to broadcast legend Walter
Cronkite, KB2GSD." It is an MP3 file and will play in most media
players.

Thank you, Amateur Radio Newsline