RadioBanter

-   Moderated (https://www.radiobanter.com/moderated/)
-   -   Help with Call Sign Lookup (https://www.radiobanter.com/moderated/171185-help-call-sign-lookup.html)

AndyS November 6th 09 01:08 AM

Help with Call Sign Lookup

Andy (W4OAH) writes:

I have been trying to find out the ham call my son had back in
1980. He doesn't remember, and I have been unable to find a
callbook covering the 1980-18=983 years.

If anyone has one of these, or knows of how I can track the
callsign down, I would appreciate it.....

His name: Michael Andrew Sharpe of Plano, Texas
Novice license.

If anyone can send me an Email with the call sign, my
address is:

Thanks to anyone who can help me with this...

Andy, W4OAH, in Eureka, Texas