RadioBanter

-   Moderated (https://www.radiobanter.com/moderated/)
-   -   Leo Meyerson, W0GFQ, Silent Key (https://www.radiobanter.com/moderated/171538-leo-meyerson-w0gfq-silent-key.html)

ARRL Members Only Web site April 14th 11 07:54 PM

Leo Meyerson, W0GFQ, Silent Key

This is, as yet, unconfirmed.

Bob Roske, N0UF, President of the QCWA, reports that Leo Meyerson,
W0GFQ, became a silent key last night at 9:50 pm in the Eisenhower
Hospital in Rancho Mirage, CA.

Leo is well known as the founder of World Radio Laboratories. He has
made many, many contributions to amateur radio as well as radio
communications in general.

73, Art K0AIZ

ARRL Nebraska Section
Section Manager: Arthur I Zygielbaum, K0AIZ

ARRL Members Only Web site April 15th 11 03:06 PM

Obituary Notice for Leo Meyerson, W0GFQ

Dick Newsome, W0HXL, and Frank Vondra, WB0QQK, both sent me notes
about the obiturary for Leo in the Omaha World Herald. The URL for the
notice appears below. Dick suggested that many of you may wish to sign
the guest book at the website. Dick also noted that Leo was the oldest
member of the QCWA Omaha Chapter 210.

http://tinyurl.com/leow0gfq

Thanks, Dick and Frank.