RadioBanter

-   Moderated (https://www.radiobanter.com/moderated/)
-   -   QST-Droid (https://www.radiobanter.com/moderated/198708-qst-droid.html)

John Davis[_2_] November 3rd 13 03:52 PM

QST-Droid

For those who do not know, If you have an Android device, there is not a
QST digital reader for it in the Google App Store, Search on QST or ARRL
(QST hits 2 apps. one is also ARRL).

Works great, I like it better than I do the PC program they choose.
Vewry nice.. Just wish I could put it on my OTHER android (Google Play
won't go there and the ones that will do not list QST)
--
Nothing adds Excitement like something that is none of your business.
Remove the invalid part to email me.