Old February 22nd 16, 10:46 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated,rec.radio.amateur.equipment

Default [VE3EBY] Getting Started With Digital Modes

Post : Getting Started With Digital Modes
Author : ve3eby
Categories : Digital

If you are thinking about giving some of the digital modes a try, this video
is the place to start. I enjoy watching Cliff's videos for their clear and
concise explanation of the topic at hand. He reminds me of that favorite
teacher everyone had in high school.

From Cliff Batson, N4CCB

[...]