Post : V29RW: Slacker DXpedition to Antigua
Author : K0NR
Categories : DX, Ham Radio, HF

Recently, I had another opportunity to take ham radio along on vacation to a
Caribbean island, this time to Antigua (
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antigua ) . This was not a super-gonzo
turbo-charged DXpedition. I just worked in some radio action in between
snorkeling and beach walking. This is referred to as a “holiday style”
DXpedition, or maybe it’s just the slacker (
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slacker ) approach.

http://www.k0nr.com/wordpress/2016/0...sl-card-beach/

[...]