Old March 20th 16, 07:06 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Default [N6PSE] The Best Ham Radio Blog is

n6pse

The Best Ham Radio Blog is

https://n6pse.wordpress.com/2016/03/...radio-blog-is/

As an amateur radio Blogger, one of the things I like to do is read and
follow other ham radio Blogs. Today, I am blogging about what I feel is the
best amateur radio Blog out there and why I feel that it is the best blog.

I really enjoy reading Fred Kemmerer’s Blog “Our Ham Station at
https://stationproject.wordpress.com/

Fred AB1OC has a very nice writing style and he takes an educational
approach to his blogging. While the main theme of his Blog has been about
the building of his remarkable ham radio station in New Hampshire, he
covers many other areas in great detail with outstanding photographs and
descriptions. His recent post on Becoming a Great Elmer is just one shining
example. Fred explains the roll of the Elmer and the benefits in helping
others to enjoy this great hobby.

Fred’s posts on shack construction, software defined radio (SDR) and
remoting his station are equally informative.

WordPress reports that Fred’s Blog was viewed about 91,000 times in 2015
which makes it one of the most viewed amateur radio Blogs on the Internet.
I also think that Fred AB1OC’s Blog is the best amateur radio Blog.

What do you think?

Â*

[N6PSE] Is this Ham Radio history? N6PSE via rec.radio.amateur.moderated Admin Homebrew 0 April 4th 16 07:40 PM
[N6PSE] The Best Ham Radio Blog is N6PSE via rec.radio.amateur.moderated Admin Homebrew 0 March 20th 16 07:06 PM
blog post: shortwave radio killed god weatherall Shortwave 2 June 29th 06 07:33 AM
Boston Radio Blog! Meself Broadcasting 0 June 17th 05 06:23 PM
Boston Radio Blog! Meself Broadcasting 0 May 26th 05 07:09 AM