RadioBanter

-   Moderated (https://www.radiobanter.com/moderated/)
-   -   [KE9V] Kodi Raspberry Pi Case (https://www.radiobanter.com/moderated/238963-%5Bke9v%5D-kodi-raspberry-pi-case.html)

KE9V via rec.radio.amateur.moderated Admin July 7th 16 04:10 PM

[KE9V] Kodi Raspberry Pi Case

Perturbation

Kodi Raspberry Pi Case

https://ke9v.net/2016/07/06/kodi-raspberry-pi-case/

I saw this new Raspberry Pi case online last week and quickly ordered two
of them. The case is built by Flirc for Kodi an open source (GPL) software
media center. I wasnt really interested in the media center hardware, but
the case is a beautiful, well-made enclosure that will find use in my
workshop.

It’s a limited edition productÂ*available online in the US whileÂ*customers
outside the US can get theirs fromÂ*The Pi HutÂ*located in the UK.

rickman July 8th 16 08:50 PM

[KE9V] Kodi Raspberry Pi Case

On 7/7/2016 11:10 AM, KE9V via rec.radio.amateur.moderated Admin wrote:

Perturbation

Kodi Raspberry Pi Case

https://ke9v.net/2016/07/06/kodi-raspberry-pi-case/

I saw this new Raspberry Pi case online last week and quickly ordered
two of them. The case is built by Flirc for Kodi an open source (GPL)
software media center. I wasnt really interested in the media center
hardware, but the case is a beautiful, well-made enclosure that will
find use in my workshop.

It’s a limited edition product available online in the US
while customers outside the US can get theirs from The Pi Hut located in
the UK.

I don't get it. Why is this so great? At $20 it needs to be somehow
superior to the many $5 cases available. I couldn't even tell if this
includes shipping as they only provide that info after you give them a
credit card number.

--

Rick C