Old August 9th 16, 02:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default [KE9V] Wobbly Oscillator

Perturbation

Wobbly Oscillator

https://ke9v.net/2016/08/08/wobbly-oscillator/

The Wobbly Oscillator is a monthly publication of the Cuyahoga Amateur
Radio Society, located in northeast Ohio.

The August edition includes a story I wrote, ‘You’ve Been Warned’, and
published on April 1st, 2011. If you read it, you will understand why that
date was important to mention. I’ve written more than 60 short tales like
that one, though I’ve taken them all offline. Occasionally, someone
contacts me and requests permission to reprint one of them in their club
newsletter — like the Wobbly Oscillator.

Later this year, I intend to compile the most popular of these stories and
publish them, along with a few that haven’t yet been seen, in Kindle format.

In the meantime, if you find one of my stories and are interested in
including it in your club newsletter, drop me a note. I’ve never said “no”
to such a request from a legitimate organization.