Old August 14th 16, 10:09 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated,rec.radio.amateur.space,uk.radio.amateur,free.uk.amateur-radio

Default [2E0SQL] AMSAT-UK Colloquium 2016 - Operating Satellites in the Field Talk

2E0SQL

AMSAT-UK Colloquium 2016 - Operating Satellites in the Field Talk

http://www.2e0sql.co.uk/2016/08/14/a...es-field-talk/

Due to a poor health this year it meant that I had to miss doing the IOTA
Contest in Guernsey, because of this change however it meant that I could
attend this year’s AMSAT-UK Colloquium which I always miss!
I was also able to give a short presentation on satellite operations in the
field plus attend the other lectures on topics including Funcube, AMSAT-NAs
Fox satellites and also updates on the upcoming geostationary satellite.
If you’re interested in my talk you can watch it on YouTube below.

The post AMSAT-UK Colloquium 2016 Operating Satellites in the Field Talk
appeared first on 2E0SQL.