RadioBanter

-   Moderated (https://www.radiobanter.com/moderated/)
-   -   [KB6NU] The W1AW QSLs have arrived (https://www.radiobanter.com/moderated/239326-%5Bkb6nu%5D-w1aw-qsls-have-arrived.html)

KB6NU via rec.radio.amateur.moderated Admin September 25th 16 06:10 PM

[KB6NU] The W1AW QSLs have arrived

KB6NU's Ham Radio Blog

The W1AW QSLs have arrived

Today, I received two envelopes from the Sixth Call District QSL bureau
with my ARRL Centennial QSO PartyÂ*QSLs. I didnt really do very well in
working all states—I only made 41 total QSOs, working 34 states in the
process—but its still neat to get the QSLs.

I did manage to work W100AW, and its a great QSL card. The front of the
card looks like this:

Thats pretty cool, but in addition, it opens up to the following:

Theres a short description of the ARRL and the Centennial QSO Party, a
paragraph on Hiram Percy W1AW, and the photo of the W1AW Memorial Station.

One of the state cards that I received was from W1Aw/8, week 1, February
19 25, 2015. I was one of the operators that made 27, 206 QSOs that week.

The post The W1AW QSLs have arrived appeared first on KB6NUs Ham Radio Blog.