RadioBanter

-   Moderated (https://www.radiobanter.com/moderated/)
-   -   [New post] Introducing The Android HT (https://www.radiobanter.com/moderated/239328-%5Bnew-post%5D-introducing-android-ht.html)

No Name September 25th 16 10:37 PM

[New post] Introducing The Android HT

Post : Introducing The Android HT
Author : Bob K0NR

http://www.k0nr.com/wordpress/wp-con...R-H1C-K0NR-edi
t.jpg

Some exciting news wandered into my inbox this past week concerning a
handheld radio driven by the Android operating system. The RFinder H1 (
http://www.androiddmr.com/ ) is an FM plus DMR radio to be released at the
end of this month. Click to enlarge the photo to the left to get a better
view. I had proposed a similar concept back in 2012: The Android HT (
http://www.k0nr.com/wordpress/2012/10/the-android-ht/ ) , so this radio
immediately grabbed my attention.

Details are still a bit thin on the RFinder H1 (pronounced "Ar Finder H 1")
but this video gives you a glimpse of its operation. The 70cm band radio
apparently also supports GSM and 4G/LTE mobile phone formats.

[...]