RadioBanter

-   Moderated (https://www.radiobanter.com/moderated/)
-   -   [VK2TPM] Vanlife: Radiator coolant warning light mystery solved (https://www.radiobanter.com/moderated/253301-%5Bvk2tpm%5D-vanlife-radiator-coolant-warning-light-mystery-solved.html)

VK2TPM via rec.radio.amateur.moderated Admin February 3rd 18 12:34 AM

[VK2TPM] Vanlife: Radiator coolant warning light mystery solved

marxy's musing on technology

Vanlife: Radiator coolant warning light mystery solved

http://blog.marxy.org/2018/02/vanlif...ing-light.html

Since the day I bought the van the coolant warning light has shown from
time to time. Usually it would come on when I started driving and
eventually go out. The previous owner had mentioned it and said not to
worry about it. Being a little concerned I filled up the coolant expansion
tank with coolant but it quickly overflowed the first time I parked.

I asked the service folks to check it out,